The convention's theme, “BUILDING A POWERFUL FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENT CULTURE IN ACADEME” aspires to bring to the ’discussion table’ how business and finance education professionals:
1. IGNITE AND SHIFT multi-disciplinary courses offered by the Department of Education (DepEd) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) get attuned to an investment-oriented culture through WELL-CRAFTED and EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL LITERACY TOOLS in the Philippines.
2. CONCEPTUALIZE AND PRESENT strategies to ensure that business and finance education programs remain relevant and significant to stakeholders.
3. MOTIVATE fellow educators to take active roles in the Philippine campaign for GREATER BUSINESS and FINANCE PROFESSIONALS through EDUCATION.
4. NETWORK AND COLLABORATE radically with other business and finance education professionals for prospects in and beyond the industries we thrive in.
5. ENCOURAGE ACTION on the Sustainable Development Goals by contributing to the achievement of SDG No. 4 (Quality Education), No. 8 (Decent Work and Economic Growth) and No. 11 (Sustainable Cities and Communities) through empowered business and finance professional education initiatives.
The CAPITAL MARKET INSTITUTE OF THE PHILIPPINES, the foremost professional organization for business and finance education professionals in the Philippines, bring you 2ND CMIP INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION FOR BUSINESS AND FINANCE EDUCATION PROFESSIONALS on May 21 to 26, 2018.
CAPITAL MARKET INSTITUTE OF THE PHILIPPINES CONVENTION
2ND CMIP INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION FOR BUSINESS AND FINANCE EDUCATION PROFESSIONALS
c/o Southville International School and Colleges
1281 Luxembourg St. BF International Village, Las Pinas City
Tel: (02) 825.637 Local 312
Monday - Friday
8:30 am to 4:30 pm